Setting up Google Analytics
Google analytics can be configure in (2) two different ways. The first one is by adding it as a custom scripts and the second is by editing it directly from your site dashboard.
Modify Google Analytics directly
- 1Login with your account in app.webriq.com/auth/login
- 2Once you're authenticated, click
- 3In the
Site ManagementTab, select a site from the list and click the Manage action button.
- 4 Once your authenticated, you will be redirected to the site dashboard. Click Site information afterwards.
- 5Scroll down to Google Analytics and replaced the existing codes with the new one.
- 6 Click the Save button to apply the changes. Your'e done