WebriQ CMS Editor
You can easily edit the content of your Website Static Page using our very own WebriQ CMS Editor. You don’t have to be technical in order to make changes in your blog or article. It’s a very simple, straightforward editor, and takes a few minutes to use and update your contents.
You have to authorized our app to access your information, and you need to login with GitHub. This account will be used to enable you to access our CMS Editor.
- 1Login with your account in app.webriq.com/auth/login and login with Github
- 2Once you're authenticated, click
- 3Under the
Site ManagementTab, select a site from the list and click the Manage your site action button.
- 4Then click
Manage site now!Button
- 5Then click
- 6 Congratulations! You are now ready to edit your contents of your static site in our CMS Editor. Every time you make changes in your content, you’re
Githubwill automatically be updated.
CMS Editor Features:
- Drafts - The editor has the feature to save your edits, and you can continue working on your content later.
- Unpublished - You can opt to withdraw your publication and make it invisible to the public by unpublishing it. Only members with roles (Admin, Owner, Developer’s, & Editors) can see unpublished content.
- Published - Content becomes automatically visible to the public.
- Autosave - Our CMS Editor has the safety feature to autosave while editing your content. It gets triggered when the person editing the article is idle for around 2-minutes.